How to cut cardboard [VIDEO]
How to cut cardboard in the best way
When you want to cut cardboard, use snap-off knives with long knife blades. Avoid pushing the knife through the box and cut down the box instead. Cut the cardboard at a 45 degree angle. For the best result feel free to make a cut in the box’s corner.
It is important not to have segments in the knife blade, so avoid using ordinary folding snap-off blades when cutting cardboard. Instead, use blades without segments. This will keep you from risking to break the blade when you cut the box and prevent an accident.
How to cut cardboard in the best way:
- Use as long part of the knife blade as possible
- Feel free to cut the box in a corner
- Incline the blade by 45 degrees
- Avoid ordinary Snap-Off blades
- Use Snap-off blade without segments
These products are suitable for cutting cardboard:
Martor secunorm 380001 https://www.sollex.se/en/produ...
Martor secunorm 54000410 https://www.sollex.se/en/produ...
Snap-off knife pro 18mm 5180 https://www.sollex.se/en/produ...
- Snap-off blade without segments 18mm 180LUS https://www.sollex.se/en/produ...