Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Slice Box Cutter - a safety knife with a ceramic blade
The Slice® Box Cutter (10400) is a handy tool for cutting in corrugated cardboard, paper, foil. It has a unique handle and a ceramic finger-friendly blade.
The blade has great durability and the handle provides a perfect angle, only exposing the necessary amount of blade. Slice blades last up to 11 times longer than metal blades. They’re oil and lubricant-free, require no maintenance, and never rust.
This safety box cutter has a shallow cutting depth by design: this minimizes blade exposure, protecting you and the contents of your box, reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- corrugated cardboard
- open cartons with 1 or 2 layers of cardboard
- cut into foils and open plastic packaging
- 177x 85x18.2 mm
- Cutting depth: 8.5 mm
- 96 g
Material: TPEE, GFN, POM, Carbon steel, Zirconium oxide
- Extra blade storage in the handle
- Durable nylon handle with protective ergo shape
- Manual retraction with two cutting positions
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
Mountable blades: 10404, 10408