Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Solid blades with no snap-off lines and segments 90US are extra sharp and mainly used by industry where cutting precision is required and to prevent blade from chipping and f ex accidentally mixing into the product.
Example of application is in food production where no segments of the knife may be lost.
Blades for industrial use and precision cutting. Ideal for food and packaging applications where control over blade segments is needed
- food production
- when a particularly fine cut is desired
Dimensions: 84.4 x 8.9 x 0.50mm
Alternative blades to the following 9mm snap blades:
- Mozart 92.039 9mm non-segmented blades
- Lutz 1705.0400 9mm non-segmented blades
- STERLING 202-4 9mm non-segmented blades
- Jewel blade IND 202 9mm non-segmented blades
- Hultafors Snap-Off Blade Non-Segment
Knives like these cutting blades can be used with:
- Suits all 9mm Snap-off Knives / Cutters
Grinding: Double milled
Material: Carbon steel with a high content of chrome
Packaging: 10 blades in a dispenser, 10 dispensers in a box