- 0 kr
Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
The knife blade Martor 85232 replaces Martor 5132. Dimensions and grinding are the same, but 85232 has an extra hole.
Martor 85232 is a deep grinded blade in carbon stel with large centrum hole. The deep grinding makes the blade extra sharp.
The blade Martor 85232 suits a wide variety of Martor safety knives:
- Martor Secunorm 500 NO. 50000110, NO. 50000210, NO. 50000310, NO. 50000410, NO. 50000510, NO. 50000610, NO. 50000910, NO. 50001010
- Martor Secunorm 300 NO. 30000110, NO. 30000410
- Martor Secunorm Profi NO. 07152, NO. 07252
- Martor Secunorm Mizar NO. 125001, NO. 125002
- Martor Secunorm Multisafe NO. 08152 ( both 85232.70 and 5132.70 blades are mountable in this model of knife)
- Martor Argentax Multipos NO. 00915210 ( both 85232.70 and 5132.70 blades are mountable in this model of knife)
- When an extra sharp blade is requested
- A large number of safety knives
- 53 x 19 x 0.63mm
- 7.1mm hole diameter
- 2-cutting edge blade
- deep-edged, 2-sided ground-edge
- Double bevel edge-ground
- Carbon steel
- 10 blades in a package