Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Swann Morton Scalpel Blade 10R as a Dermaplaning Tool for Professional Use
Sterile surgical blades 100 packets single peel pack in metal foil VPI protected.
The scalpel blade SM10R has a special design with a rounded end of the blade, similar in shape to a "butter knife", which makes this particular scalpel blade possible to use as a professional tool for Dermaplaning by dermatologists and skin care professionals. The 10R blade is also used in surgery for controlled surgical scraping that exfoliates the epidermis.
The rounded tip of the scalpel prevents accidental snags and scratches, providing a more effective and consistent treatment.
Surgical Blade 10R benefits include:
- Can access more restricted areas of the skin / face
- Rounded nose means less chance of accidental nicks of the skin
- Provides a consistent performance to the user
The scalpel blades 10R fit handles:
- 3, 3L, 3 Graduated, 5B, 7, 9, and B3
- Stainless steel
Surgical blades are traditionally used by qualified aestheticians in a professional environment for dermaplaning procedures and can be considered practical and safe for cosmetic procedures such as dermaplaning because:
- The quality standards of the scalpels are very high
- The combination of a reusable scalpel handle and an easily replaceable blade makes surgical blades an economical option for dermaplaning and similar cosmetic procedures
- The blades come certified sterile