Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Tangential blade 45° suits most of Summa's tangential cutters, and gives precise cuts. The blade is compatible with Summa F-series, OPOS-Cam, S Class 2 T Series, S Class T Series, SummaSign, and SummaSign Pro T Series.
The blades are used to cut various types of soft materials. Standard vinyl is the most common material to cut but it is also possible to cut thicker materials using specific blades and accessories.
When picking a blade to cut your material you always want to try and use the lowest degree blade (shallowest angle). While you might be able to cut vinyl with a 50° blade, you would get better results with a 45° blade and still even better results with a 36° blade (assuming the thickness of the material did not exceed the maximum listed for that blade). Cutting speed varies by material type and thickness. If the material is thicker or thinner then standard vinyl, slow down the velocity
Fits most Summa Tangential cutters
- Maximum cutting depth 1mm
- overcut 0.1
- 31 x 2.5 x 1 mm
Cuttable material thickness in mil (thousands of an inch):
- max. thickness 39 mil / 1 mm
- max flex thickness 39 mil / 1 mm
Materials to cut:
- Standard vinyl
- Engineering Reflective
- Heat Press (Apparel)
- Automotive (Paint Protect)
- F Series OPOS-CAM
- Summa DMP-100
- Summa SummaPaint
- Summa T1000
- S Class 2 T Series, S Class T Series ( Summa S-Class-120-T-Series, Summa S-Class-140-T-Series, Summa S-Class-140-T-series-T4, Summa S-Class-160-T-Series, Summa S-Class-160-T-Series-T4, Summa S-Class-75-T-Series)
- SummaSign/SummaSign Pro T Series ( Summa SummaSign T1010, Summa SummaSign T1010 PLUS, Summa SummaSign T1010 PRO, Summa SummaSign T1010SL, Summa SummaSign T1300, Summa SummaSign T1300 PRO, Summa SummaSign T1400, Summa SummaSign T1400 PRO, Summa SummaSign T1400SL, Summa SummaSign T1600, Summa SummaSign T1600 PRO, Summa SummaSign T1600SL, Summa SummaSign T610, Summa SummaSign T610 PRO, Summa SummaSign T750, Summa SummaSign T750 PRO, Summa SummaSign T750SL)