Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
WF-1540 Workfinisher - Deburring handheld knife, ceramic plastic deburring tool
Deburrs hard plastics effortlessly without cutting hands and fingers. Ideal for curved and complicated shapes. Excels on ultra-hard resins like glass-fiber, carbon-fiber and talc filled plastics. It can also be used on soft metals like aluminum, copper and brass. The blade maintains its sharpness indefinitely without re-sharpening, will never rust, and is non-magnetic and chemical resistant.
- Nylon, PPS, PBT, PC, PMMA, ABS, GP ,HIPS, AS, MELAMINE;PFENOL; PP; HDPE
- Glass-fiber reinforced plastic
- Carbon-fiber reinforced plastic
- Talc filled plastic
Incline the ceramic blade on the workpiece at an angle of 30-70 degrees depending on the amount of flash/burr to be removed and pull toward yourself.
- knife 175 x 14 mm ( or 6-7/8" overall length with a 1-1/2" long cutting edge)
- blade 30° 40 x 14 x 1.5 mm
- 56 g
Manufacture: Argolife Japan Limited